IEEE CQR 2020 Fall Workshop – 8 October 2020
Theme: Celebrating Black American Achievements in Network Communications: Advancing Availability, Quality and Reliability for All
The IEEE ComSoc International Communications Quality and Reliability (IEEE CQR) Fall workshop will be held virtually on 8 October, 2020. Leaders from industry, academia and government organizations— Ericsson, Verizon, Comcast, Cox, National Urban League and more—will come together to highlight and celebrate Black Americans’ achievements in network communications.
We hope to present a dynamic, thoughtful program that will help create awareness amongst peers about the contributions being made by Black Americans to the communications industry and to inspire the next generation of Black Americans to pursue careers in the STEM fields.
- Black Leaders Driving Network Service Excellence
- Black Leaders Inspiring Innovation in Networks & Communications Technology
- Working Together to Close the Digital Divide
- Allies Promoting Racial Justice & Equality of Opportunity
- Vincent Chan, ComSoc President
- Marc Morial, President and CEO, National Urban League
- Nicol Turner Lee, Director – Center for Technology Innovation, Brookings Institute